Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 28-04-2008
Wraggy's Avatar
Wraggy Wraggy is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Leicester
Posts: 2,120
Send a message via MSN to Wraggy
Default Help on Ko Type R Esprit

Can anyone tell me how you change the profile name on a Ko Type R ?
You can have 10 different profiles but I need to change the name of my cars I have set on the Profile (if you know what I mean) ??
have lost the manual
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com