Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > Mid West

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 04-05-2008
silky silky is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 85
Default Lipo's at regionals??

HI Guy's, me and a few friends are planning on doing the rest of the 4WD Mid West regionals. Forgive me if this has been mentioned in a previous thread, but a friend has asked me to ask you guy's if Lipo's are legal at the Mid West regionals?? I dont think they are but I thought I would double check.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Ben
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com