Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 03-06-2008
JBL's Avatar
JBL JBL is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: London Town
Posts: 410
Default Transmitter Combo

Hi,

I need some advice on upgrading my radio gear, the radio gear I am currently using is 27mhz. I would like to upgrade to a 40mhz set up or 2.4ghz, the transmitter (stick) would have to have a steering dual rate override for the servo and a throttle reponse curve switch/control.

Can anyone advise me of suitable system for a reasonable cost?

Many thanks
__________________
Sponsored by www.racing-cars.com & www.dms-racing.com
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com