Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 13-06-2008
Body Paint's Avatar
Body Paint Body Paint is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Newport, South Wales
Posts: 2,039
Default Novak GTB Vs Losi X-Celerion

I toasted my GTB last night, no-idea why but it now smells nasty so I need to replace it, BUT, the Losi speedo looks like a cheaper alternative.

I am interested to know if anyone has experience of both GTB and Xcelerion, and if they could tell much difference in performance/feel of the speedo using there usual choice of motor?
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com