Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team Losi Racing

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 24-06-2008
Fiddybux's Avatar
Fiddybux Fiddybux is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Warrington
Posts: 625
Arrow Losi XXX KE - How to make it go like stink!

Hi,

My XXX KE is the first car I bought when I finally got into r/c racing a couple of years ago...but the problem is that I have no idea how to set it up properly as I usually race 4WD. When I try to tune it I usually end up with oil that is too heavy and springs that are too stiff, so it just flips all over the place and drives like a bag of crap.

Usually (and I will certainly change this) I put 40wt in front and 30wt in the rear, pink springs back, orange springs rear, can't remember what pistons are in it and can't seem to find an ideal camber link length. Shock positions are also a bit of a mystery - I've had revelations when I've thought something I did really made a difference and I've had days when the same sort of adjustments just don't react the same way as I originally thought. To put it simply, I'm just confused about the whole thing.

What I'm after is some hard and fast advice on how to get this thing dialled. I'm racing it at my club on Sunday.

Thanks everyone.
__________________
X-5^2 :: CR2 :: XXX-T MF


Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com