Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 27-06-2008
Fiddybux's Avatar
Fiddybux Fiddybux is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Warrington
Posts: 625
Exclamation 5400 Trakpower swelling terminals!!!

I'm a bit concerned about this.

The terminal posts, especially the neg, has swollen and is distorting the side of the gold casing. It has visibly moved at the top and there is a gap between the plastic casing and the terminal post.

As far as I know I've not abused it - just normal racing a some testing / bashing in the street.

I once discharged it quite far, and the power dropped, so I stopped immediately and charged it again when cooled.

Is this normal or is it goosed / dangerous?

Will Trakpower do anything under warranty?

Thanks all.
__________________
X-5^2 :: CR2 :: XXX-T MF


Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com