Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 01-07-2008
B&H Racing's Avatar
B&H Racing B&H Racing is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Rainham, Kent
Posts: 568
Default End of Season Finals, cell clarification

I know this issue was raised a while ago. But I just want to make sure.

Can anyone tell me or guide me to someone that can :

Are non 08 cells allowed to be used at the End of Season Finals ?

I want to send off my booking form.

I don`t want to buy new cells until just before next season, just in case anything changes.
I got stung when I bought new cells in November last year, then the rules changed.
__________________
www.maritimeracing.co.uk
Losi 22, SC10, X6, V12
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com