Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 18-07-2008
Si2008's Avatar
Si2008 Si2008 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 102
Default Basic discharge tray?

Hi guys,

I've got myself 3 packs of fat cobra 4600's.

I'm looking to get an equalizer but didn't want to spend an absolute fortune as i've spent £130 on a Charger.

Would the LRP concept battery conditioner be good enough to equalize my cells and how exactly do I use the tray. Do I just drop the pack in until all the leds go out?

Many thanks.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com