Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 22-07-2008
peetbee's Avatar
peetbee peetbee is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: www.caldicotrcracers.co.uk
Posts: 4,013
Default Charging Advice for Trakpower Saddles

Please excuse my numptyism, but I just wanted to check that I connect the saddles using the supplied wire with the balancer 'socket' on a positive terminal.
I can then plug in the balance lead to my charger and the saddles but how do I set up my charger?
I'm guessing that once they are connected as above they become a '2s1p' so I should select this and charge at 1c - 4.8amps.
Sorry to ask but each part of the saddle is labelled as a 3.7v battery so I got confused!
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com