Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team Associated

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 02-08-2008
CODMAN CODMAN is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 288
Default B44 camber link ball stud location and spacers adjustments

Hi all, I'm still figuring out all the adjustments on my B44 and need some help. Most of it is the same as my older cars (camber, toe in, anti-squat)... But this is the first time I have a car I can actually move the ball stud of the camber rods around (as well as raise or lower them). I've looked everywhere in the manual, and searched here, but I can't seem to find a good clear explanation of what exactly changing this parameter does to the geometry and how it affects the car. Obviously, changing these around changes how the steering blocks move when the arms are compressed. But how exactly? So more specifically, can someone take the time to clearly explain exactly what the following does to the steering blocks geometry and travel and how it affects handling?

1- Using the front or back holes in the upper deck for the ball studs

2- Lowering or raising the ball studs with washers

Thanks in advance for your help!

CODMAN
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com