Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > X-Factory

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 28-10-2008
General Accident General Accident is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 162
Default X6 Question

Dumb question perhaps but here goes:

Does the X6 have a cover for the spur/pinion? Every pic I've seen doesn't show one but I've never seen one live so I don't know.

Secondly and not so dumb, what are the essential bits that are recommended for a new X6 build other than BK2 axles and Losi shocks ie, motor plates, camber plates etc.

Cheers.

Last edited by General Accident; 28-10-2008 at 05:45 PM. Reason: now its been moved I've removed the request to move it!
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com