Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team Associated

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 05-01-2009
Rocking Donkey's Avatar
Rocking Donkey Rocking Donkey is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Egham/Hemel Hempstead
Posts: 161
Default Slipping Diff

I have recently rescued my old B2 from the purgatory of my parents garage. I’m having trouble with the diff slipping. If I tighten the diff as per the manual it is way too tight and if I tighten it to feel it slips! I have rebuilt it using associated grease and losi grease and have the same problem with both. I can tighten it until it stops slipping, but then it is way too tight. I think the problem might be the diff rings slipping? Any help would be much appreciated

Cheers

Ben
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com