Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > X-Factory

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 09-02-2009
super__dan's Avatar
super__dan super__dan is offline
#1 ZX5 fan
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,482
Default My X5 lipo mounting (and couple sneaky X6 ones)

So I've changed the way I'm mounting the Lipo in my X5, I must admit to totally ripping off Phil Sleigh's design as it was much better than what I came up with initially.



It's simply a peice of Carbon slotted for a strap, then screwed into the back of the chassis at the right height for the cells you're using.



Front end is a battery post drilled in the right position



Couple of self indulgent photos of cars with new SMC lipos in them (4000mah 28C), they are really good so far though only used them a couple of times.



And a couple of X6 for good measure, they are a perfect fit in the new chassis with the new battery straps



Wiring not quite up to ideal standards but with still trying various things in the new car and weight positions I'm not too 'worried'



Just as a disclaimer I should point out I've no idea if these will be BRCA legal this year until the list comes out
__________________


Nortech is ACE!
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com