Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team Losi Racing

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 10-03-2009
DomRC DomRC is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 170
Default Hop ups for xxx-cr

I've seen a few people advise that the titanium ball studs in the rear hubs on the xxx-cr are a common breakage so I'm looking to get some with the kit... could someone confirm that I need to replace part A6027 with A9949?

Also, I was looking to get a 35g front bulkhead for the build - is trishbits my best option?

Cheers
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com