Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > X-Factory

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 24-03-2009
ben44 ben44 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 428
Default Set for x6²

Dear,

I'm new on oople and on X6².

I would like to know with base of set up you will use for this





The are some jump but no so hard.

I will find a video if it's better?

I use losi trumper, and in the national comptétion in france we must use the Bowtie.

So what to you think i have to in a start set up?

Thanks a lot

Ben
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com