Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team Associated

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 08-04-2009
mikeyscott's Avatar
mikeyscott mikeyscott is offline
Spends too long on oOple ...
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hampshire
Posts: 7,223
Default B4 Stealth up to a B4 FT

I purchased a Stealth B4 second hand and now wondering whether I've made the wrong choice.

What I'm thinking of doing now is selling the B4 Stealth on again and getting a FT kit?

Any thoughts?
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com