Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team Losi Racing

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 28-04-2009
matthewjtovey's Avatar
matthewjtovey matthewjtovey is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Boston, UK
Posts: 58
Default xx4 slipper help

Hi

Im new to buggys as have just changed from touring cars. I know that the slipper set up is very important on a xx4 to preserve the belts, however, having just got a buggy I have not really any clue how to do it!

If i'm right I need about 2feet of slip, how do I check this?
Also how do i get it nearly right before testing, if thats possible?!

Any help is much appreciated!

Cheers

Matt
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com