Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team Associated

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 28-05-2009
dayxwalker's Avatar
dayxwalker dayxwalker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Hartlepool
Posts: 454
Default Building my B44 - help needed

I am half way through my B44 and I have had no problems as such pretty easy ! But one thing that's bugging me is that the front gearbox seems a little tight ! The manual says to use 2 shims behind the shaft gear and 3 on one side of diff and 4 on the other ! Is this correct or should I take some out to free it up ? It's not really tight but tighter that I would like !
__________________
Tim Snowdon
The Silver Arrow B4
The Black B44
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com