Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > X-Factory

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 25-06-2009
bronco bronco is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Antwerp, Belgium
Posts: 45
Default X6 Sq problem

I just bought an X6 sq from somenone who stopped the hobby. I switched my electronics from my b4 into the X6.
When I first tested it with my electronics the motor (Graupner Dr. Speed) was spinning but the diff outdrives weren't. I switched motor wires and only one combination makes everything sping correctly except in the wrong direction.
I put back the motor that came with the car (Losi 6.5T) and there was no problem (same speedo, same sensor cable, no changed settings).

Does anyone recognize this issue ?
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com