Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Ansmann Racing

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 26-07-2009
qatmix's Avatar
qatmix qatmix is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Manchester
Posts: 1,209
Default madrat Driven in anger

I managed to run 3 packs through this car yesterday at the Bury track.

I was really impressed on how it ran. I usually race a 4wd (501x) so cant really compare it to the latest and greatest 2wd cars but I was really impressed on how it jumped etc. It only had a 10.5 in it but the car was nice and responsive (I even grip rolled it once)

I was hoping to race it today but it looks like its another sunday washout!
__________________
http://www.thercracer.com/
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com