Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > 12th & 10th On Road

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 13-08-2009
lucas-b4-b44's Avatar
lucas-b4-b44 lucas-b4-b44 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 114
Exclamation Xray T2'009: Severe Wheel Chatter or Shaking when Turning

Xray T2'009: Severe Wheel Chatter or Shaking when Turning, sounds very rough.

I haven't even tried the car on the ground yet, just on stand.

I get severe wheel chatter when combining some throttle and turning, it gets worse the further I turn and the more the throttle.

This only happens with front wheels on.

The wheels do not seem to be touching anywhere, even though they will touch with no shim, I'm using a 1mm steel washer, but the nut is tight, so no movement.

I've tried it with the front wheels off and no chatter, no noise just smooth operation.

I've tried shimming the wheels even more than 1mm, tried 2mm, 3mm still the same.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com