Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > KYOSHO

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 03-09-2009
Lowie's Avatar
Lowie Lowie is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Dworp, Belgium
Posts: 1,183
Default rims for an RB5

I will receive my second-hand RB5 hopefully one of the next days and I would like to run it on Sunday at a local track (Waterloo, Belgium, grass track) ... but I'm not sure if it will come with all the nescecary wheels.

Could someone tell me which rims will go on this car, besides the stock RB5-ones (W5029 and W5202, W5028) (because these stock RB5 ones are not on stock at my local dealer).
Thx in advance.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com