Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team Associated

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 08-01-2010
ducatikid's Avatar
ducatikid ducatikid is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Darlington
Posts: 108
Default Decent brushed motor for FT B4

Hi, I recently picked up a second hand Factory Team B4, and was wanting advice and recommendations on a quick brushed motor for it. I have a Tekin G10 pro speedo in the B4 and i'm running nimh cells. I'll mainly use the car for bashing and getting used to 2 wheel drive before i race it.

Any help greatly appreciated

Cheers

Lee
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com