Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team Losi Racing

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 22-01-2010
gerbil's Avatar
gerbil gerbil is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: at the top of weldon ave
Posts: 993
Default turnbuckles

Hi I'm getting my hands on a losi xxxcr but I need some turn buckles just wondered if ill be able to use the ones off my b4 untill I get hold of some is there that much difference or will I be able to get away with it obviously ill have to check the camber and adjust accordingly but will they be able to fit
__________________
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com