Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Xtreme - VEGA

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 30-01-2010
Chris56's Avatar
Chris56 Chris56 is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Nottingham
Posts: 1,374
Default T1 diff query

I have recently purchased a T1 touring car chassis which is in very good condition except the rear diff crown gear is becoming worn and is slipping. I have swapped the front and rear diffs, shimmed them, and this has made a difference however it is inevitable that these gears will have to be changed after a few race meetings. Will the X10 gear fit on the T1 diff? (the one that is available on the Teamxtreme website)
I am aware that I can do a Tamiya gear conversion, but would like to avoid this if possible.
help please???!!!!
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com