Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Xtreme - VEGA

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 04-03-2010
salmon salmon is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 56
Default Stick Conversion

Just fitted the orange steering arms and although I haven't raced it yet the difference in steering lock seems dramatic so defo money well spent! Anyhow as part of this I obviously need to swap to stick pack layout (can't understand why they don't do this conversion for the saddle layout and why nothing is offered to strap them down..)

I'm running nimh's so need to order something to hold the batteries down. I'm think I'm going to order a cat sx battery brace, however does anyone know if this will work with the standard pred posts or do I need to order cat ones of these are well? Also will i need to order a tray for them to sit in or will they stay still with some foam on the chasss for them to sit in as all the conversion info I've seen is for lipo's? Or I'm open to any other solutions!!

Cheers
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com