Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > 12th & 10th On Road

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 31-03-2010
rich67's Avatar
rich67 rich67 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 318
Default 64dp spur gear?

What size 64dp spur will I need on a TC4 runing a 19t motor, as I have 64dp pinions from 21t to 33t but only a couple of 48dp pinions and I figured it cheaper to get a spur rather than a set of pinions. Also does the gear ratio formula work the same for 64 and 48? Thanks.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com