Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > 12th & 10th On Road

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 12-05-2010
sprunge_123 sprunge_123 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 8
Angry where to get xray t1r raycer, evo2 spares?

Hi everyone, I have managed to get hold of a brand new t1r raycer and want to upgrade some parts to evo2 spec. I have come to realise that spares are very tricky to get hold of, has anyone got any ideas where I might buy these from and does anyone know wether otther xray models alu c hubs would fit.
any help would be greatly appreciated.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com