Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > 1/18th & Micro stuff

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 14-05-2010
sldmodels sldmodels is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 745
Default Access issues

I know Swansea isn't wheelchair accessible at the mo', but I can't remember how many steps there are. Can someone let me know how many steps, the entrance with the least amount of steps has. I'm looking at getting folding ramps for the car anyway, which I think are normally 6ft in length, so just need to know if this would be long enough.

thanks in advance
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com