Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > 1/18th & Micro stuff

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 10-08-2010
sldmodels sldmodels is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 745
Default New Car

The new Carisma buggy's got me thinking. If you we're to design a new micro to suit our series, what would you want to see in it? I know after putting new electrics in my Shark FT the other day, I'd like a little more space as I felt like I was squashing them when I put the shell on.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com