Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Bury Metro

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 10-08-2010
The Bod's Avatar
The Bod The Bod is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Littleborough
Posts: 250
Default Advice on B4 motor/esc setup

I have just purchased a used B4 off Ebay to replace my ancient Optima Mid. I was very surprised to see that the Mid is a hell of a lot faster than the B4 which leads onto my question.

Could someone offer some advice on what motor/esc setup I should be aiming for in the B4? Which makes to avoid? I am a relatively newbie so concious that speed probably isn't everything at the moment, but would like a system that can have motors upgraded. Should I stick with brushed motors until up to speed? If so, what size would be best?

The Optima Mid is running Lipo with 16x brushed motor (20 years old!!!). The B4 came with a LRP Ai Runner reverse (see pics in album) and a standard brushed motor.

Thanks to all
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com