Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Bury Metro

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 25-11-2010
captainlip captainlip is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: North West
Posts: 2,540
Default Sunday 28th November

Hi all,

whos popping up for this meet? I really enjoyed my first bury indoor meet, some familar faces and some not, not quite the turnout I was expecting!

either way I will be there, what time does it start? is it £5 or £6?

Thanks
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com