Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Bury Metro

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 27-11-2010
tisher's Avatar
tisher tisher is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Stockport
Posts: 916
Default old timer thinking of racing again

Hi guys I used to race at bury in the 80s it was around the time of them building the outdoor track as before that we used to race in the sports hall also I use to race at oldham. Anyway I now have a son at the age were he can start racing so we are going to come down tommorow and watch and see how its changed. got a couple of questions as well would a early pro cat or optima mid be usable nowadays or will I just end up buying all new gear
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com