Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Bury Metro

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 31-12-2010
Brightpep Brightpep is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2
Default Advice please

Hi

I'm thinking of getting back into racing again and I'm kinder lost. I used to race electric back in the day at Atherton and sometimes Chroley. I still have ( I hope) A Bosscat and my trusty Rad2!! that got hammered for a good few years on top of that I have all my Nitro stuff which I used up to about 18 months ago when I fell out of love with the Nitro clubs in the north west (Preston/Pendle!!).

I'm being pushed willingly back into racing as my son is now 5 and is desperate to come, also my wife wants me to stop playing football as I'm rubish and getting to meny knocks

So if you guys and gals could answer a few questions that would be much appreciated!!

1. The website says that Bury metro buggy club do Nitro is this still true? as I cant see much about it on the website.

2. Has anyone used a Nitro to electric conversion kit if so how do they compare to a rtr electric kit (I ask this as I'm thinking of getting a Mugen MBX-6 and a conversion kit should I wish to race Nitro again at a later date)

3. I'm kinder new to all the lipo cells and brushless motors etc if I was to use a 4wd buggy what would be the best option to suit that in terms of ratio's windings/ cell sizes.

Thanks in advance

Chris

P.S Sorry for the wall of text
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com