Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Bury Metro

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 23-01-2011
budfish's Avatar
budfish budfish is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Rochdale,Manchester
Posts: 1,853
Default Another humiliating defeat for the b-max's

Great days racing lads no breakages for me with the laser.
I came 1st in b final which was above any b-max there today which is just splendid. No doubt we will hear all kinds of excuses from that 4 eyed twit si on the b-max's poor performance today! ( obviously johnnys affiliation with team rizla excludes him from abuse). I think when I left he was moaning about my driving style an questionable over taking but I just put it down to sour grapes!!

Si you are a idiot !!

Buds
__________________

http://budsballs.co.uk
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com