Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > General Race Chat

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 27-01-2011
markwilliamson2001's Avatar
markwilliamson2001 markwilliamson2001 is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Ledbury, Herefordshire
Posts: 1,889
Send a message via MSN to markwilliamson2001
Default Summer Racing

Well... I will be going outside racing again soon (March ish), and am looking for a new decent table to pit off, and am looking for some recommendations.

I have seen those slatted top aluminium folding jobs (bit of research on google found them made by Quest). I have also seen the heavy duty plastic top versions (quite long) as used by some rallycross drivers, with decent locking folding legs.

Where can I get these at a decent price?

Don't mind online, so long as they do delivery without taking the mickey!!

Cheers
Mark
__________________
:: AE B5MCE - SP 7.5 v3.0 Brushless Motor - Reedy Shorty Lipo - Savox Servo - Spektrum Rx ::
:: Paint By Turnip Paint ::
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com