Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Caldicot Radio Control Car Club

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 26-05-2011
brizzlemark's Avatar
brizzlemark brizzlemark is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Bristol
Posts: 51
Send a message via Skype™ to brizzlemark
Default Allow myself to introduce..........myself!

Hi all,

Popped down a couple of weeks ago, really liked what I saw in terms of both the track and the atmoshphere and now the pround owner of an RC10b4.1 RTR (I made the model shop dig out a blue/red one to try and balance out the yellow/black ones I saw).

I'm based over in Bristol but plan to come most weeks, can't make this week due to a family do but a new rule about leaving friday nights free for racing has already been implemented.

I do have a couple of questions though:
1. How does the transponder thing work - does the club have enough that I can hire one - or how would I go about getting one?
2. Does my receiver aerial have to be about a foot long on 2.4Ghz considering the length of the transmitter aerial. Either I'm going to have to buy shares in a aerial tube manufacturer or make it shorter/remove it - I expect to get through a few.

Cheers - look forward to showing you my lack of skills soon, marshalling just got busier!!

Mark H
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com