Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > 1/8 Nitro Off Road / Rallycross

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 13-07-2011
Barney448 Barney448 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 10
Default NITRO RC IN SOUTH EAST?

Hi All,

Bit of a newby here!! I was just wondering if anyone knew of any clubs or tracks that you can run nitro buggies in the South East (particularly Kent)? I seem to re-call seeing a place next to the motrocross track in Dartford?

Would love to get a nitro buggy but don't see much point if there isn't anywhere that I can drive it.

Many thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com