Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > X-Factory

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 21-09-2011
jackeltrader's Avatar
jackeltrader jackeltrader is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Maidstone
Posts: 148
Default X Factory X6 aftermarket Shells

Hi Guys,
I am about to dip my toe in the X-factory universe thanks to a hand me down & I am very excited as it will be my first 2wd buggy for nearly 15 years!
I was wondering if anyone could help with aftermarket shells, I have seen a couple for the x-6 in my travels through the interweb but thought I would ask those in the know. Due to the motor layout I presume radical looking shells like the FTW night fox just would not fit - I only ask as I am not overly keen on the kit shell - don't shoot me down, I just prefer more aggressive lines than those on offer with the original - any thoughts would be appreciated or pictures if you have them!
Thanks everyone - nice being part of a new brotherhood! lol
cheers,
Craig
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com