Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > The PlayGround > oOple Talk

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 01-10-2011
Rootz Rootz is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: St. Albans, Herts
Posts: 39
Default RC Drag racing in the UK

Hullo all,

I've not introduced myself but anyway, here I am. Me name's Andy. I'm mainly into RC car speed records. Ya know the kinda thing; Cramming an 8th setup into a 10th tourer and seeing how fast it'll go. BTW, the current record is around 175mph.

I've been getting interested in RC drag racing recently and wondered if anyone knows of any RC drag meets going on around the country. I know there's one at Santa Pod, organised by the VW Action people but I'm wondering if there's anything a little more regular.

Anyone know? If there isn't anything, is there anyone who's interested in starting something up?

Cheers,

Rtz
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com