|
|||||||||||||||
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I'm sorry, mate. Its a simple request from the land owner. Its a secure site which we have to gain permission and be escorted to even view! We have thought about everyone else way before ourselves as this is by no means easy for us to do if successful with the venue. We have to build a venue from an empty shell and will probably cost our club in excess of £2000 which we've worked bloody hard to save for our outdoor track. I will also have to take at least a week off of work to set this up and I'm self employed. It's been made harder by trying to keep the venue that suits our requirement as close as possible to MA for people like yourself. I hope it works and have more information shortly. Matt
__________________
Absima - InsideLineRacing - Puppy Paint |
|
|