Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team Losi Racing

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 22-12-2011
martgifford's Avatar
martgifford martgifford is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 469
Default Losi 22 Best Hop Ups

Now I have a few cars and I am selling some to concentrate on the 22 as it seems to drive the best out of the box.

I want to re-invest some money from my unused cars and buy some hop ups.

What are the best ones? Carbon mounts, alloy parts, weight kits etc etc?

I run saddles in mid.

Any suggestions would be most helpful
__________________
Offroad: Asso B7 and 74.2
Onroad: X4F, Atom,TT01
Vintage: RC10 Worlds, B4, XXX-CR, Bosscat, ZX5 FS2, ZXRR


Trader Feedback Link
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88156

Last edited by martgifford; 22-12-2011 at 05:30 PM. Reason: correction
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com