Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > X-Factory

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 31-12-2011
arransmith27's Avatar
arransmith27 arransmith27 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Birmingham
Posts: 401
Default New to the family

Hi guys

I've decided to join the mid motor revolution and am currently in the process of coverting my b4 to a squared

I must say that I am very impressed with the X Factory quality so far. Can anyone shed any light on the following questions please

1) I've got the longer axles for the drive shafts? where to I put the spacers?

2) My kit appears to have come with 2 x 3 degree toe in rear blocks, how can I get hold of a 4 degree toe in block?

Thanks in advance
__________________
B-Max 2 MR

KEEP RIGHT ON
BLUE IS BETTER
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com