Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > YORCC - York

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 26-02-2012
AC199's Avatar
AC199 AC199 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 402
Default Huge thanks...

To a lot of people for their help and advice last night.

Firstly to Matt Gregg, top bloke and a wizz with the old soldering iron, when i thought I'd done a great job of getting stuff attached, he showed me how wrong I was. Seems I do in fact need a new soldering iron, would this one do the trick Matt??

http://www.maplin.co.uk/50w-solder-station-35016

Secondly, to Mike Riley, for showing me just how bad a job I'd done by desoldering a joint with a cold key. Proves again that I just cant solder...

Thirdly, to Pete Moss, for not letting my head explode when I was about to just pack up and head home.

Was a good nights racing, and a very very enjoyable final. Even though i was driven into at least 10 times, i still enjoyed it immensely.

Next week, new blue shell, sorted wiring and another good night, hopefully.

Chris
__________________


Thanks to Gray @ 01 and Alex @ Moss Models for being a pair of legends and supporting their local clubs!

Trader Feedback
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com