Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 03-06-2012
General Accident General Accident is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 162
Default Touring Car ESC recommendations.

Am looking for a new ESC to put in my T/C. I run a StockSpec 13.5 LRP X12 and have been told ideally I need one with a "turbo" function. Means nothing to me as I've always run brushed stuff before. Have been looking at a Hobbywing Xtreme Stock, would this be adequate? Regrettably budget is limited so I'm pretty much resigned to buying off fleabay.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com