|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi all
first of I think we should use the grass due to the rough parts of the dirt track at the min. HELP please I'm very very busy with work at the min, and it shows no sign of easing at the min. the track needs some vital work for sunday, the steps need repairing and I have no time what so ever to get down there, is there anyone with some time and tools who can do the job? If not i will have to get it done sunday morning, but if the grass needs cutting as well I can see us getting a late start. If anyone can do somthing let me know the club will repay you for any materials you have to buyIf and it's a big if I go past the place that sells the pipe I will pick up a roll as we realy do need to replace some pipe on the track. I do plan a rebuild for both tracks this autumn, but I need work to slow a bit first ![]() dave
__________________
Dave www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com kyosho optima,Bosscat,Boomerang,,RB5 Vega,RB7,,RC12 5.2, TLR22-4,MP9,HB807T Flask of tea & a rollup Anglia model centre & CT Models http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28117 |
|
|