Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Norfolk Buggy Club

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 30-09-2012
Nathan2000's Avatar
Nathan2000 Nathan2000 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 129
Default JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSOOOOOOOONNNNN NN!

Jason is till with us! if you wondering i just thought you might want to know, that jason has said:
22-08-2012
kaylon

Hi.. I had to change jobs last month and I'm working in London currently so it's a bit far to drive... I'm hoping in the not to distant future I can work closer again so I can come race

Thanks for asking Nathan

J

so he will hopefully be coming back down !
__________________
http://www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com/



Tamiya plasma Edge, Madfighter, Mad rat, X-pro, TLR Losi 22.

EoE regional Junior championship.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com