Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Surrey & Hants RCCC

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 04-10-2012
nicVEGAchildJR's Avatar
nicVEGAchildJR nicVEGAchildJR is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 320
Default Is this fair ???

At booking in I ask is there going to be a 4wd heat, they reply no so I booking in for 2wd informing them I will do 1 heat with my 4wd
During round 2 my PT misses a lap and if it was corrected I would of got TQ
They said because I did 4wd they will NOT be correcting my time

Personal I think it is a loads of flaming bullcrap but that's me
__________________
Schumacher KF2 SE
Schumacher K2
Schumacher Racing, MB Models and Rc Genius
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com