Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > General Race Chat

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 27-06-2006
andys andys is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,161
Default Where have all the cheap cells gone ?

I'm after some new cells. Anyone know any good cheap places to get any ?

The last sets I got were from Team Almighty (unmatched GP3700) and they are easily good enough for me, I wanted to get some more, but they only sell some others now (IB4200???? for £55 nicker) that's far too much for me, I prefer the £25 / £30 packs. Anyone know where to get any ? Ta.

Andy.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com