Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Batley Buggy Club

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 06-03-2013
Tobamory Tobamory is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Pudsey Leeds
Posts: 246
Default Orion and tekin motors,

Guys as your aware I've been hoovering up eBay for motors and managed to get 2 speed passions, but one is a 4.5 so no good for a buggy, other than messing in the street.

I was going to try match up my orion speed controllers with an orion motor, but I do see that these babies are 90 quid

I see also another at 50 quid the 90 is a vortex vst

Can anybody explain what the differences are, and would I benefit from matching the motor to the ESC,

I know a few of you run thunder power so I'm eyei one of them also, but wanted to ask that orion questions before I spend my cash

Thanks
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com